Once upon a time

A long, long time ago B.C (before children) I used to be a very crafty person.  I used to make jewelry, knit, sew, and I even tried making candles at one point.  Well, when I had my daughter my craft room was transformed into a nursery and so I moved my stuff downstairs to the office.  Then along came the twins and again my craft room was tranformed into a nursery and my craft stuff went into a closet and that is where it has stayed.  Instead of knitting a scarf my time was spent feeding kids, changing diapers, and trying to get some sleep.  As I was searching my favorite website, Pinterest, I started getting the crafting bug again.  There are so many great ideas that people post and it has made me want to get my stuff out of storage.  Here are some of the first projects I would like to do:






If you have some great diy projects you have done, I would love to see them.

0 comments: