Why does pie have to taste so good

Would it be okay if I just wore stretchy pants for the next month.  I don't know about you but I know I ate way too much for Thanksgiving.  Well, I can't take back the two pieces of pie that I ate or the seconds that I had.  I think that from Thanksgiving to Christmas has got to be the worst time to be on a diet.   You have the endless christmas parties, baking christmas cookies and of course christmas shopping which makes you hungry or thristy.   I know a lot of people make it their new years resolution to get into shape and lose weight but I am thinking why not start now.  Let me first say that I am by no means saying that I am Miss Fit Universe.  I am just trying to find a way to enjoy my favorite treats without gaining a million pounds.  So, there are two great websites that I have found that have great workouts that you can do right at home.  The first one is



Instead of doing a set amount of each exercise you do them in intervals.  So, everytime you do the exercises you want to beat how many you did the time before.  I would die for a body like Zuzana, heck just to have a hint of muscle I would be happy. 

The next website is:



 If you click the header above it actually will take you to their youtube channel- their website is toneitup.com.   They have so many workouts that you would never get bored of doing the same thing over and over.  I really wish I could work out on the beach like they do.

Have you tried either of these sites?  If so let me know how they worked for you or if you have a favorite workout send it to me.


0 comments: