Oops!.. I did it again!

No, this post is not going to be about my undying love for Britney Spears.  I told myself that I was going to be better about posting on my blog but of course I suck and it has been a few days.  For being a horrible blogger I grounded myself from tv, I lie I didn't but it sounded good.  Enough already let's get this party started.

So, while I have been gone not a whole lot has happened, I lie one big thing did happen.  We moved into a new house which is totally exciting and at the same time it is disappointing.  The reason I say disappointing is because I am the type of person who wants to get everything done NOW.  Well, I have learned that it is very hard to get a lot done while I am working full time and taking care of 3 kids.  My new plan of attack is to work on one room at a time.  Instead of trying to do a whole house at once I think it will be best to get one room finished at a time, so I have come to terms that our house slogan will be "Its a work in progress".  I can't wait to share my decorating journey with you, it is going to be so much fun.

I have decided that a new thing I am going to do on the blog is to start listing my current obsessions/loves.  So here are my current obsessions:

Veronica Mars- if you don't know what this is then you are missing out.  This is a tv show that used to be on weekly but of course it got canceled.  Well, I can not tell you how flipping excited I was to see that the Soap Channel is now airing it- hell yeah! 

My new IPhone- Okay I know that everyone and their brother has one t me being the cheap money wise person I am I just couldn't bring myself to spend money on a phone when I can get one for free.  Well, when my 11 year old nephew got a nicer phone than me I decided it was time.  I love it!

Bath and Body Works- I never really have had a desire to go into this store, I just have never thought they had anything I would want.  Don't think that I am a smelly person or something, I have just bought my bath wash and stuff at other stores.  Long story short, I went in with my sister and I went on a spending spree and I am now one good smelling bitch.  Here is what I got:



 

These smell Amazing!

Lastly, here are some blogs that I have found and have become obsessed with!











0 comments: