Stop Wishing, Start Doing version 2.0

Well Hello There!

My last post had the same title and I thought this post needed the same title because to be honest I haven't followed through with what I said I wanted to do.  When I originally started my blog I really didn't put too much thought into it.  My thinking was I liked to read blogs so why not start my own- how hard can it be.  Well, as you can see I was not very good at it and to be honest I sucked at blogging.  I am now ready to put more effort into my blog and really make it what I want to.  If you are here looking for expert advice or great journalism, I apologize because you have come to the wrong blog.  I am a fan of short and sweet and so that is what my posts will be because honestly I don't have the time or energy to write long posts.  I have some big goals that I want to achieve and hopefully you follow me through them.  

Thanks for coming- come back soon!
Mandy 

0 comments: