Turn that frown upside down


The other day I went to the grocery store with my twin three year old boys.  I was only picking up a few things so I wasn't in there very long.  Even though I was only in there maybe 20 minutes I saw sooo many miserable people.  It was so sad to me to see how unhappy people looked and how rude they were.  Now let me say I am not Miss Peppy who smiles all the time or someone who is humming and skipping through life because I am just so happy.  Well, after seeing all these unhappy people I have decided instead of handing out business cards I am going to hand out Smile Cards.  On each card I am going to put an uplifting quote that hopefully will put a smile on their face or make them realize their life isn't so bad.  Here are a couple quotes I have found for them

 

These are only a few of the ones that I am going to be putting on my cards.  I know some people probably will give me a weird look or some might even get offended.  If I can make one person smile then I have accomplished my goal.  I think I might give myself one daily to change my attitude too.  


0 comments: