Change is in the air

Here in Michigan the leaves are starting to change colors which means fall is here.   Fall means the warm summer weather is gone and the cold weather is coming.  So, the shorts and tank tops are packed away and the pants and sweaters come out.  Since fall is the beginning of changes I figured it would be the best time to start my transformation.  The past three years I have really let myself go because working full time and raising three kids doesn't leave me alot of "ME" time.  I have always made sure everyone around me has what they need and want and never worried about myself.  I came to the realization that for me to be a good mom and wife I need to make sure I am happy too.  I love my life and wouldn't trade it but there are some things I would like to change.  The twins are now 3 and my daughter is 6 so life has gotten a little easier and I have more time to take for myself.   So, I have decided it is time to start taking better care of myself and portraying the woman I am.  I am going to start with simple changes and gradually move on to bigger changes.  I am very excited for this new journey in my life and I can't wait to share it with you. 




 

0 comments: