Comfy and Stylish


Today it was pretty cold and windy outside so we stayed inside the house most of the day.  The kids played while I cleaned the house and did laundry- I know you are jealous by how exciting my life is.  Well, since I was cleaning I put on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt and threw my hair up in a bun and that is what I wore all day.  I was very comfy which is what I wanted but as I am typing this and looking at myself I just shake my head. I hate to admit this but I had to run to the store to get stuff for dinner and I didn't even change, I wore exactly what I wore all day cleaning.  If I would had went to walmart I probably would have been on the website "People of Walmart".   As I said in my earlier post, I want to start making changes to myself to portray an improved me.  On the weekends I want to be comfortable but I have come to realize that I can be comfortable and stylish at the same time.  So, I wanted to find some other options besides my sweatpants and sweatshirts, and here is what I came up with.Comfy and Stylish


Victoria s Secret victoria secret sweater
$64 - victoriassecret.com

Sequin top
$60 - express.com

CJ by Cookie Johnson flared jeans
$100 - nordstrom.com

Jeans
$42 - kohls.com

Old navy
$16 - oldnavy.gap.com

Asics shoes
$60 - kohls.com

TOMS silver flat
$54 - nordstrom.com

0 comments: